Helping People Help People
Peter Mutabazi is the founder of Now I Am Known, an organization that supplies resources to support vulnerable children. Originally from Uganda, Peter ran away from an abusive home at age ten and lived as a street kid for nearly five years. Today Peter is a single dad to countless foster children and his adopted son, Anthony. For the past twenty years Peter has worked as a child advocate within the U.S. and globally to promote wellness and child development. He believes every child deserves to be seen, heard, and known. Peter has appeared on international media outlets and is a passionate speaker who resides in North Carolina.
Has Been Featured On
You are Seen. You are Heard. You are Known.
With your donations, we are able to support foster parents by doing bedroom makeovers and more!
YOU'VE ASKED, "HOW WE CAN HELP?"
WE HEARD YOU.
The bad news is, there are hundreds of thousands of vulnerable children in foster care — but that means there are TONS of opportunities for you to get involved as an advocate!
- Research local organizations and ask how you can support foster families in your community
- Become informed about foster care (subscribe at the bottom of this page!)
- Like and share our message on social media to naturally raise awareness of the vulnerable children in the system
- Grab some words-of-affirmation swag and other merchandise from our giftshop to support the Mutabazi family
- Support our foundation (the foundation allows Peter to be a full-time foster dad AND advocate for other foster children!)
Our founder was once a street kid refugee until a stranger took him in... Our mission is to see every foster child know their worth and experience love and acceptance in this world (hopefully, in the home of a loving family!)
Will you step in to support our foundation's work to see every child experience a loving family?
Buy 1 Plushie, Give 1 Plushie
One purchased = one donated to a child
NOW INCLUDES SHIPPING in the USA.